Thursday, May 23, 2013

Month off

Greetings oh ye fine followers. With the craziness of life comes the departure from my journalistic tendencies resulting in a monthish-long hiatus from writing. With a renewed sense of purpose and excitement I hit the blogging world head on once again.

The past few months.

It's been an exciting past four weeks for me. They've included like a weekend at the coast, Bridge To Brews 8K, Bridal Showers for the bestie and more.
Here's a few snaps from this month in my life:



A new PR for the 8K. 48 Degrees outside and this outfit was slightly lacking.


Some running. With race season up and running "crappy pun" my workout schedule has changed. More track workouts, less long runs


Lots of work. Things at Hood To Coast are picking up which means more time out from behind the old desk... time doing things like supporting our sponsors and unwinding how I can... for example, I dominated in an Iron-chief style Meatball faceoff!


First Timbers Game of the year!


Remembering old times. I decided not to run this years RnRPDX Half and cheer for a friend instead.. so glad I did. It's important to get out and support others achieving their goals and finding out their kickass potential. Here I am with friends at the 2012 event, what the hell am I doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment